WFOA loves to cook and we are great at it. We have several menu options to choose from and are welcome to ask about special requests This is the perfect end to any day at the Grand Canyon. If you are looking for something special for your anniversary or honeymoon, this is it.
The sunset dinner can be as just that dinner on the rim, or it can added to any day or full-day trip, we also offer it with select backpacking trips, and finally keep in mind part of your group can go hiking with us while part of your group has a different adventure but we can all meet for a beautiful sunset dinner. Our menu design allows you to pick one appetizer, one entree with a side, and one dessert for every two people. Our displayed pricing is based on doubles, however if you want separate items just ask us about it.
The Sunset Dinner as a stand alone activity is $100 to book your chef plus $35 per person for the menu
You can add the Sunset Dinner to any full-day hike for an additional $35 per person
If you are interested in adding this menu to your backpacking trip please call us, at 928-522-4273, for availability and pricing.
We offer several options however some items may have seasonal availability. Please keep in mind you may choose one item from appetizers, main courses, and desserts for every pair of guests.
WFOA offers the following items as your appetizer:
- Hot brie served with fruit and bread
- Tomato bruschetta and garlic bread
- Grilled Artichoke served with a garlic butter or a creamy sriracha sauce
- Seafood stuffed mushrooms
For your main course you can choose from:
- Seasoned ribeye (or similar cut) cooked to order
- Lamb chops rubbed in olive oil, garlic, rosemary, and thyme
- We can get nice fillets of Salmon (served grilled), Trout (stuffed with garlic and seasoning and grilled), skewered shrimp and scallops and we are willing to look for special requests
- Seasoned and grilled portobello mushroom served with a fresh tomato sauce.
- Fried potato saute
- Fresh pan fried green beans
- Fresh mixed vegitables (grilled)
- Southwestern rice
- Loaded mashed potatoes
- Asparagus in garlic butter
Any of the items can be pair with one of the following:
And finally for dessert we offer: